Your personal information
The India UK CEO Forum, the Data Controller, respects the privacy of your personal information and will treat it confidentially and securely.
The India UK CEO Forum will use your personal information only for specific and limited purposes. You agree that we may contact you by letter, telephone, text, email or other electronic methods for the following reasons:
- We may contact you occasionally to inform you of new events or seminars that we think will be of interest to you
- We may send you articles we think will be of interest to you
- We may send you regular updates on issues we think will be of interest to you
- We may send you information regarding your membership to the India UK CEO Forum
- We may contact you in relation to any materials that you have produced
- We may use your personal information for marketing purposes and market research
- We may use your personal information internally to administer or improve this website or improve how we operate.
If you do not want to receive any communication from us, please email us or send us a message via the message service contained in the “CONTACT US” section of this website.
The above disclosures may require the transfer of your information to parties located in countries that do not offer the same level of data protection as your home country. However, the India UK CEO Forum will ensure that parties to whom your details are transferred treat your information securely and confidentially.
Your personal information will be held for as long as the purpose for which it was collected continues. That personal information will then be destroyed unless its retention is required to satisfy legal, regulatory or accounting requirements or to protect the India UK CEO Forum’s interests. As a general rule, the maximum retention period is 7 years.
It is your responsibility to maintain the secrecy of any user ID and login password that we may issue to you.
This website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. The India UK CEO Forum shall not be responsible for the privacy practices of any hyperlinked websites.
We will not use any "cookies" and/or any other similar files or programs which may place certain information on your computer's hard drive when you visit the website.
The India UK CEO Forum reserves the right to monitor all internet communications including web and email traffic into and out of its domains.
Your Rights and How to Contact Us
Produced: 10 March 2011